!If he could,we also could motorized!

GoldenMotor.com

GAS+RIDEZ

Mar 31, 2011
Puerto Rico
This Bicycle if you do not believe it is made of cardboard completely, absolutely no metal parts,chain is a car pulley and tire are solid rubber,and if you think the rain would damage the bike the person says he put it in water with no damage because it is covered with a waterproofs substance and for the price of $20.0 in the country that was built, what more could you ask for..trlrl.

Attachments

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
This Bicycle if you do not believe it is made of cardboard completely, absolutely no metal parts,chain is a car pulley and tire are solid rubber,and if you think the rain would damage the bike the person says he put it in water with no damage because it is covered with a waterproofs substance and for the price of $20.0 in the country that was built, what more could you ask for..
How about a link to where you borrowed the story from?
http://news.yahoo.com/cardboard-bicycle-change-world-says-israeli-inventor-090732689.html

$20 is a projected cost when and if they go into production

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
I have a friend who studied building a racing sidecar outfit made from cardboard, but he decided against it. The fibres of the cardboard would separate under the loads involved, and it would go all baggy, the way old cardboard boxes do. I wonder how the cardboard bicycle builders have overcome the problem.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I have a friend who studied building a racing sidecar outfit made from cardboard, but he decided against it. The fibres of the cardboard would separate under the loads involved, and it would go all baggy, the way old cardboard boxes do. I wonder how the cardboard bicycle builders have overcome the problem.
That is explained in the article in the link above.......