Future project...

GoldenMotor.com

Bike Monster

Jun 4, 2010
Conneticut
I found this engine online, it is a 196cc or 6.5HP. I have a coupon so it would only cost me around $100 or so... i would put it on a custom made mini chopper to sell... this is a "REALLY" future project or maybe not at all... i want to get a used welder for around $100 but i don't know what kind i should get... i would love to go into customizing bikes...

6.5 HP Horizontal Shaft Overhead Valve Gas Engine - Gas Engines - Engines & Generators

Moose is loose

Nov 27, 2010
Harrisburg, pa
I just got done mounting a 6.5 horse engine on a cruiser bike n i had to extend the frame a couple inches, fabricate a mount sturdy enough for that motor. Im gonna have to make a jackshaft so i can line the clutch gear up with the gear on the wheel. Just b ready for 50+ mph...

Bike Monster

Jun 4, 2010
Conneticut
I just got done mounting a 6.5 horse engine on a cruiser bike n i had to extend the frame a couple inches, fabricate a mount sturdy enough for that motor. Im gonna have to make a jackshaft so i can line the clutch gear up with the gear on the wheel. Just b ready for 50+ mph...
That would be awesome!! but i think this is a really future project... 8(

pauleti

Mar 14, 2009
COSTA RICA
This thing looks AWESOME! I need more power as I live i semi-mountainous country and my 48cc Chinese engine has a few problems getting up the hills. Let me know what you need to install this thing - I have a 26" beach cruiser - but the price is fantastic!

Bike Monster

Jun 4, 2010
Conneticut
This thing looks AWESOME! I need more power as I live i semi-mountainous country and my 48cc Chinese engine has a few problems getting up the hills. Let me know what you need to install this thing - I have a 26" beach cruiser - but the price is fantastic!
It should be easy enough to fab your own mount... it looks like it has a metal plate at the bottom with four holes...