cable caseing end cap's

GoldenMotor.com

mr.charlie

Jul 27, 2010
tavares florida "lake county"
hey all i don't know if anyone has covered this already but here goes...during one of my daily visits to "our HT/China Gurl American land based supply house" aka Ace Hardware....i was lookin thru the assortment of small brass fittings and came upon small brass tubes that you insert into plastic tubing so the ferrule in a compression fitting doesn't colapse the plastic tubeing...i grabbed a few ...and low and behold they are perfect to use if you have to trim back your stock caseing to exspose more bare wire for say a Large Philipino roller mod....they crimp easy and fit perfect in the adjustable cable stops..........charlie

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
That is cool Charlie, thanks!

"our HT/China Gurl American land based supply house" aka Ace Hardware..."
Cracked me up. Ayup, Ace is the place

mr.charlie

Jul 27, 2010
tavares florida "lake county"
That is cool Charlie, thanks!

"our HT/China Gurl American land based supply house" aka Ace Hardware..."
Cracked me up. Ayup, Ace is the place
Yeah, my Kim is always askin me, "where do you come up with this sh&t?"...tell her, "im just a frustraded stand up comic....watched way too much original Saturday Night Live.....Dan Akroyd= The bass o matic!.....

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Har! snork, snork. Forgot about the bass o matic. Remember "Le Shoe"? I swear to good the next yr, designer woman's shoes were sold successfully at insane prices that were identical. Galiger's "sledge-o-matic"

To this day when standing at a door and hear "Who is it" I mumble "Land Shark" Some times out loud. And people still open their doors! I drive for meals-on-wheels in the morning.