Faulty Pipe, Great Company

GoldenMotor.com

sn0wy

Jul 16, 2010
san jose
I would like to let everybody know about my top notch experience with Pirate Cycles. I purchased and mounted a SBP expansion chamber and ran it for a while. From initial use, I noticed that the rear mount profusely leaked oil from under the mounts welds. Evidentially, the mount cracked and the pipe fell off the other day while running on smooth pavement. So I took a picture and emailed Justin at Pirate Cycles, he responded in under 15 minutes, just as concerned as I was. Justin was fully ready to immediately ship me a replacement, no back and fourth you send me this I send you that, no hassles. Justin's lightning fast response and amazing customer service demonstrates Pirate Cycles willingness to always put the customer first, provide the best product and service they possibly can, and their drive to keep us bikers on the road. This was a huge change from some of the nightmares I've had with other companies in the same business, so for anybody in doubt, Pirate Cycles is one of the best companies you could hope to deal with.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited: