Been over a month.....................

GoldenMotor.com

nogig

Mar 18, 2010
south carolina
Lets keep them Honest!!!!!!!!!
auflg
Yep sir, I didnt flame him or ask for special treatment. I said my peice and so did he. ITs been 2 to 4 weeks now(His quote on when i d get my part) nothing yet. Proof is in the pudding. Mods please leave this up/open till he replies. this will benefit the community

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Why would we close it? o_O

Honest feedback about vendors is highly valued, the only problem that ever arises is if it becomes an emotional bash-fest with rude and insulting comments - as per the rules.

Yet a review simply describing a lack of service, undue wait times, faulty parts - or the opposite - a vendor that truly excels... well, that's amongst of the most sought after advice second only to the help threads lol

We've no problems at all, in fact we really WANT people to report both the good and the bad about any vendor, sponsor or not - which is why this thread has been here since 2008: http://motorbicycling.com/f3/find-dealer-review-1730.html

We as staff do not promote or favor businesses just because they're a sponsor, nor does sponsorship garner any additional benefits beyond having a graphic advertisement on this forum. That's all they are too - advertisements, we're not promoting them, they're promoting themselves and us through their sponsorship.

Just keep in mind while we exist to provide helpful assistance with any type of motorized bicycle - we are not a supplementary customer service department for attempted warranty claims and public disputes. We encourage vendors to assist people with problems encountered with their products, but when it comes down to arguing over wait times and money you're best served by contacting the vendor directly. If that fails - post the results (or lack thereof) here in vendor review so others can learn from your problems.
http://motorbicycling.com/f3/find-dealer-review-1730-9.html#post186517

So - best of luck and keep us posted ;)

Last edited:

Jun 7, 2010
on a bike
Lol Ive been waiting for over two months on a new top end. I bought a new motor from bgf with NO warranty, unless I get my top end warrantyed the bikeberry motor will be for parts.

Drewd

Jul 25, 2008
Colorado
Hmmmm, I got slammed by bikeberrry on this forum a while ago when I repeated similar experiences by others that they don't do a good job honoring their warranty.

While I don't agree with Dax ripping off SBP shifter design, they always have honored their warranties on their engines and gone above and beyond with their exceptional customer service

lolitsdaelan

Apr 23, 2010
Indianapolis
Not to throw gas on the fire or anything, but I emailed them about a week ago regarding a possibly defective carb, and I've also yet to hear back from them. :(

nogig

Mar 18, 2010
south carolina
Well I got my warranty carb in today. And well I sent back the newer style speed carb which came with my Grubee skyhawk kit, which i paid more for because i liked the speed carb, and I recieved a NT carb for my replacement. I say this is the calmest way i can Bikeberry.com will NOT be getting anymore of my business or any from the 10 guys around my town who i have helped build motored bikes. I dont want The bikeberry rep to come in here and make any excuses they flat out $hit me. so buyer beware

EDIT : Installed the carb and it leaked fuel everywhere, took bowl off and found carck all the way around float seam. Installed my old crappy carb for now guess ill be ordering a float kit

Last edited: