Billet Motor Mounts for Felt Cruisers

GoldenMotor.com

Highwaystar

Jan 22, 2012
Indiana
Here is a shot of my Felt with the entire KW package. It has his engine mounts,hub adaptor and brake arm spacer,gas cap and bung along with his chain tensioner (which has been performing great BTW). I can not stress enough how impressed I am with the quality of his work. I have seen a lot of nice CNC work in my day, but OB's attention to detail and precision is second to none. The bike rides super smooth, the rear sprocket is a perfect blend of top end and low end. And thanks to his mounts, vibration is not an issue.

Again, I would like tell OB thanks for the phone support.He was a huge help in the success of this build.

Last edited:

oldbiker

Jul 21, 2010
Temecula CA.
Any words on the hub adapter for the nexus 3 speed. I snapped two spokes on the last ride.
Hi Highway_87. I wanted to test our adapter for the nexus on my Slater at the race at the Grange track. It worked with no problems so I will put it on the website when I get a chance, probably next week end. It was designed to work with the other parts we sell in the drive train. We went with a 39 tooth sprocket, so you could use the standard chain that comes with the 2 stroke motor kit. Our motor mounts set the engine at the right distance to work with the chain length also. We added a tensioner to fine adjust any excess slop in the chain that will occur with use.

Attachments

Last edited:

SDLocal

Jun 22, 2011
San Diego
I'm also a huge fan of OB's caps, motor mounts, sprockets and chain tensioners and will be using them on all my Felt builds! Here are a couple pics of one of my Felts I just finished. Even threw a couple KW Machine Works stickers on my bike. Goes with the Felt Speedway theme. Breaking in the motor right now. Gonna throw on an RT carb and see how she goes...

Just bought a brand new aluminum Felt Kingpin to build. She may be up for sale soon. Check back for pics.

Mark

Attachments

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Hey oldbiker, do you think the Nexus is able to flop to the right side of the bike or does the shape of the hub prohibit this? This would be for the Nexus 3-spd disc hub, not the coaster brake hub......let me know what you think.

Thanks,
scotto-

oldbiker

Jul 21, 2010
Temecula CA.
Hey oldbiker, do you think the Nexus is able to flop to the right side of the bike or does the shape of the hub prohibit this? This would be for the Nexus 3-spd disc hub, not the coaster brake hub......let me know what you think.

Thanks,
scotto-
Hi Scotto, I guess it could be done. I would have to look at it. o.b.

oldbiker

Jul 21, 2010
Temecula CA.
I'm also a huge fan of OB's caps, motor mounts, sprockets and chain tensioners and will be using them on all my Felt builds! Here are a couple pics of one of my Felts I just finished. Even threw a couple KW Machine Works stickers on my bike. Goes with the Felt Speedway theme. Breaking in the motor right now. Gonna throw on an RT carb and see how she goes...

Just bought a brand new aluminum Felt Kingpin to build. She may be up for sale soon. Check back for pics.

Mark
Great job on that bike. Like the pipe and those wide tires!

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
OB I couldn't find the hub adapter. I could really use it. I just snapped 9 spokes on the last ride.