Yay!!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

jtgolden

May 31, 2011
United States
Alright after 5 weeks of waiting and having to re-order i finally got my kit in. And after about 5 hours tonight I finished it, I did run into a lot of set backs but lucky for me my future father-in-law is a machinist and is a brilliant man and was able to figure everything out that I could not. I got the 66cc Jet kit from piston bikes. It seems like it is working really well it does have the cnsv2 carb and with a little adjustments to the float it ran well. I didnt have any other gas other than my 50:1 for my trimmer so i just added a little drop to get it running. Took a few laps up and down the drive and then finally it kept on runnin. Tomorrow I will be building my girlfriends and once they are all done I will post up our pics.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Purty cool JT.

Great feeling, eh?

Dumb story. Had to wait 2 weeks for my first kit so read and reread every thing I could on em. Back then, there wasn't all that much and only a couple of dealers. But it was posted over and over that they could be installed in less then 4 hrs. So I raced with that time limit and came close I think. But of course messed up and put the tensioner in the spokes in less then 4 seconds, lol.

MarkSumpter

Nov 27, 2010
Ohio
Great to hear that a woman will soon be a MBer... We need more of them. My kind of GF wants nothing to do with them and promptly scurries off to her home when I am tinkering because I am not paying enough attention to her. Little does she know I have figured that fact out and often use it to my advantage. I would kill for a gear head girl...