Engaged Clutch Motor Dies???

GoldenMotor.com

fm2200

Nov 16, 2008
new york city
slighty rev the engine while peddaling to give the bike some momentum, then ever so slowly let out the clutch all the while throttling the engine. If it still stalls out, keep trying and rev the engine a little more each time.Eventually you should be able to keep it running. Is this your first time trying out this gas bike stuff?

GoFastBicycles

Jul 29, 2008
West Point PA.
NO I'm one my 7th customer build. Just was throwing the question out there before I tell him to tightin up the loose Nut on top of the seat. Ya just know when you shouldn't sell something to some one and you do anyways. Bike wasn't broke in he took it on a 40mile round trip mixing oil in gas tank at station oh well lifes a #@$!*. I did ask him to change the plug,he did said it ran better but heres what gets me engine starts idles but when he is rollin and lets the clutch out he said it dies makes no sence to me. How would the engine start while rolling idle sitin but stall while trying to go??.kick2

fm2200

Nov 16, 2008
new york city
Some guys are just not overly orientated to mechanical things and they have a different take on what is proper or acceptable. Most people have their own belief system as to the right or wrongs of fixing these mb's and if they hear something there not familar with they reject it right off. I did not need this forum to learn that personalities prevail in a way that does not help them learn.