What is this black thing Ebay Kit

GoldenMotor.com

hotshots22

Feb 12, 2014
inside
i attached a photo and circled it in red.

So far i have set up the whole beach cruiser but do no know what this is and its extra laying around...

What does this part go to..

its a little black cylinder with a threaded whole in the center with a threaded bolt going through it.. everything is black and it also has threads on both sides of the main cylinder.

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California
That looks like your clutch/sprocket removal tool.
I agree with Theon.

Let's not start calling parts or tools things or thingy's laff

If you don't know the name, just title the heading, "What is this part in Ebay kit" or something along those lines.

I had a buddy in high school who asked the shop teacher, where's my thingy and the teacher replied, I don't know where your thingy is, but mines in my pants.laff

Welcome to the forum.

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
I see that you have all missed out the most important identification word: the widget.

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
Quite true, the widget is a critical component. Without it, the doohickey, thingy an what-not will not attach properly to the gadget.

Henshooter

Feb 10, 2014
Melbourne au
Quite true, the widget is a critical component. Without it, the doohickey, thingy an what-not will not attach properly to the gadget.
Keep in my the whatsamecallit and the thingymebob are all completely worthless without the doodad / doohickey

And the goesinta won't fit without correctly aligning the thingy to the whatnot which would completely render the gadget unequipped for the job

hotshots22

Feb 12, 2014
inside

Thanks guys for your response ! You all are very cool and I'm extremely surprised of the response!

I have done lots of work since this post and ill show you guys whats going on with my projects