Hybrid 49cc Gas + 2000 Watt Electric Bike 4 Sale.

GoldenMotor.com

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
EBAY LISTING $2499

ENGINE IS NOW 97CC

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Hybrid-Motorized-Bike-97cc-Gas-2250-Watt-Electric-w-Brake-ReGen-4-Stroke-/00/s/MTU0NFgxNTE2/z/yAcAAOxyTjNSk6QY/$_57.JPG

This bike is a one of a kind project started about 6 months ago. Originally a 2012 Felt MP beach cruiser , this bike had the gas motor installed and a few months later the electric hub was installed. Bike is capable of operating by pedal, gas or electric or all three at once. The electric hub provides the torque and the gas motor provides the top end speed. A 50 tooth rear sprocket gives the gas motor a top speed of 35-40mph with a 200 pound man in the seat on level terrain. Top speed for the electric hub alone is 25-30mph. When both motors are used simultaneously, it is capable of climbing the steepest hills without pedaling and able to pull away from a dead stop at car speeds. I wish the gas engine fully recharged the batteries on the fly but it does not. It does with brake regen and gas motor running extend their range by over 300%. Comes with battery charger (6 hours recharge time), and motion activated alarm. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Bike:
2012 Felt MP

Motors:
97cc Lifan w/GX 160 carb
Crystalyte HS3540 Direct-Drive Hub

Clutch:
Fully Automatic Centrifugal EZM Q-Matic

Batteries:
AllCell - Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt 48V 12.9Ah (Housed in right hand ammo can)
Phantom - Lithium Ion 12V 14Ah (Housed above front fork)

Controller:
Crystalyte 40A 12 Mosfet Sensorless (2250 Watts @ 54V/42A)

Front Brake:
Tektro - Auriga E-Comp Caliper (hydraulic)
Tektro - Hard Ceramic Brake Pads
Shimano - Ice Tech Front Disk (203mm)

Rear Brake:
Crystalyte HS3540 (internal electric, voltage regenerative)

Tires:
Duro Razorbacks - 24" x 2.6"

Lights:
Rear Dual PDW - Danger Zone
Front 20 Watt CREE LED light mounted inside a Hella 500 light housing

Horn:
Wolo 139 Db 12V Air Horn

Throttles:
Electric - Left Hand Thumb Throttle
Gas - Right Hand Twist Throttle

Seat:
Harley Davidson bobber style, genuine leather, motorcycle seat

Seat Height:
28" (fixed)

Battery Range:
Batteries alone: 25 miles (no pedaling)
With gas engine running: 75+ miles (no pedaling)

Fuel Capacity:
3/4 Gallon

Weight:
100-120 pounds (estimated)

Combined Horsepower:
6 HP (3 Gas + 3 Electric)

Combined Mileage:
3500 miles

Top Speed:
35-40 mph (level terrain, no pedaling)

Last edited:

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Re: Hybrid 49cc Gas + 2000 Watt Electric Bike 4 Sale. $3999

Just added the new knobbie tires which offer a superior straight line ride with maximum shock absorption but do not like to bank nearly as steeply as the slicks I had on before. It's a trade off I can live with but it takes a little getting use to the tires limits.

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles

hey Mike, would really like to see your over the top bike in person one of these days.

PS: The Huasheng 49cc 4-Stroke engine is not C.A.R.B. Approved
This is not my "over the top bike". This is what I had to settle with due to the limitation of the bike frame/forks........even though it is a great bike frame.

My mono-shocked, dual crown forked, "over the top bike" running 3.5" x 19" Shinko SR244's is coming soon. It's gonna need more power to drive those tires as well. LOL

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles

hey Mike, would really like to see your over the top bike in person one of these days.

PS: The Huasheng 49cc 4-Stroke engine is not C.A.R.B. Approved
My next bike will be a 2 Wheeled Earth Crusher with pedals attached to it. It will not matter what I run or roll over in street anymore cause I will barely feel it. I can then focus 100% of my attention on all the cars, trucks, and buses that wish to do me harm while I ride my Earth Crusher down the street.

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles

Actually after further studying, my custom frame will be built around the Honda GC160. The 212 is just too wide and too long to go in a normal looking frame laying flat. I don't want to end up with a frame that's overly long, just to fit that engine in there laying flat. I'll just stay with the vertical head.