Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
nice bike ---decent price!!!!

lots of great tank ideas ---pvc inside a custom exterior!!!!etc

many ways to skin a cat

AslansMonkey

Oct 2, 2008
Nice tank idea.

Is it just me, or is there really no way to stop that thing? I don't see any signs of any form of brakes.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Looks like copper water pipe and end caps. I don't remember the diameter, but it is incredibly expensive unless you could find it at a scrap dealer. Pvc would be the economical approach, but it is a good idea hiding the tank inside a stock fake one. I wonder how much or little gas it would hold. Not much I think, but one might not need much. Yes, no brakes. Simplifies the build and no cables to route. I can't imagine selling a motor bike without brakes.
SB

Last edited:

AslansMonkey

Oct 2, 2008
I can't imagine selling a motorbike with just a coaster brake, let alone NO brakes. I understand its a board tracker and those don't necessarily have brakes, relying on engine braking to slow down, but I'd have at least thrown a warning up.

I'm surprised how many motor bikes I see listed on Craig's list with just the original coaster brake. Always makes me shudder for the prospective buyers.

I really like the tank idea, though. I'd use PVC if I copied that idea, but it really opens up the potential for different tank designs.