Under Bar gas tank

GoldenMotor.com

ocho ninja

Jan 14, 2012
San Jose, CA
It's on gas bike.net
It's under misicilanneous.... Trust I spent a couple hours going trough vendors websites looking for the darn think.... But I didn't like the look to much and they didn't offer specs in how long or wide or tall is it.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
I am holding one in my hands right now.
Length - 16 1/2"
Height at filler end - 3 3/4"
Height at outlet end - 4 1/2" not including bung and petcock.
Width - 2 3/4"
Filler hole diameter - a tad over 3/4", requires a funnel to fill.

bigcam59

Feb 17, 2010
New Jersey
I am holding one in my hands right now.
Length - 16 1/2"
Height at filler end - 3 3/4"
Height at outlet end - 4 1/2" not including bung and petcock.
Width - 2 3/4"
Filler hole diameter - a tad over 3/4", requires a funnel to fill.
Is it for sale? Gasbike has 0 in stock and I don't feel like giving them my home phone number, cell phone number and E-mail just to ask when they'll be in again...

bigcam59

Feb 17, 2010
New Jersey
on sale $15...of course they have none. It's like the old joke..."How come your chicken is 99 cents a pound, the butcher across the street sells it for 79 cents..."
"why didn't you buy it there?
"They're out of it."
"Tell you what, when I'm out of chicken it'll be 69 cents a pound!"

placidscene

Apr 1, 2012
Austin, TX
I built my MB on an old 27" road bike and would love to have that tank instead of the peanut as well, but I have not been able to find it anywhere other than Gasbike.net, and they are out of stock permanently. I asked. I don't know why they never update their website. Probably for the same reason that they have no customer support after you purchase their product.

sleepy hollow

Apr 28, 2012
huntington beach ca
Gasbike, Kings and another I can't remember. Their sites look identical, and none have it
its because there all ran by nationwide llc. its even the same phone number, i ordered some parts for gas bike recently and they say the quality is equivalent to a 3 yr old engineering capabilities and who ever welded them had cerebral paulsely

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I think sponsor is a misleading term, they advertise here..."And now a word from our sponsor."

Last edited: