chain tensioners

GoldenMotor.com

timboellner

Apr 1, 2009
Towson Maryland
That's looks like a nicely made solid chain tensioner Skipu !
I think the price is right also.

If I wasn't already running a shift kit, I'd be getting one ....

What a big improvement over the stock P.O.S.

I love seeing innovation....good job dude and I hope you guys out there will scarf up on these.

TiM

maurtis

Dec 14, 2011
Kyle, TX
Just placed an order on Ebay for one of these, I cannot wait! I was going to just get one of Skipu's wheels, but figured might as well get the whole deal :)

Thanks Skip!

Hoze513

Nov 24, 2011
Joliet, illinois
I got one too. But still have not put it on my engine yet. The petals barley hit the top of the bolts and the top of the arm. Looks great and strong. I like it, can't wait til I put it on. Also it does not come with bolts and a spring. Nice part for the price. Just wish it came with a spring.

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
Really it's a good price, Had a member wanting one, and no PayPal account, so he sent me a check and I ordered it for him. Sent directly to him and was very satisfied with it. Truthfully, if I made them I wouldn't ask anything less for them, and would include bolts and spring.

Hoze513

Nov 24, 2011
Joliet, illinois
Really it's a good price, Had a member wanting one, and no PayPal account, so he sent me a check and I ordered it for him. Sent directly to him and was very satisfied with it. Truthfully, if I made them I wouldn't ask anything less for them, and would include bolts and spring.
Yep, thats me. If it wasn't for you I would had never got the part. Iam glad I got it. Some time this year I will have it on there. Thank you, You are a great person for helping me and others. .shft.