Venice Motor Bikes

GoldenMotor.com

Cruzen 619

Sep 24, 2011
San Diego
Disk Brake Kit,
I installed two of these kits, One on my 26inch beach cruzer, and one on my dad's 26inch cruzer both with springer forks. Well I have to say it was very easy to install and the clearance is very tight it seems alot of time went into the design.

Upon riding my bike (Two of us, two disk Kits) about a fifteen mile ride, both performed excellent without any problems, the brake is really smooth while braking, and it seems the brake has alot of controll in the handle from bearly no brake when first applied to flip over the handle bar grip as you get into it.

It has made my bike much more enjoyable to ride, I do not have to worry about stopping in a uncontrolled manner anymore. (and they look as cool S---)

Norman was very easy to work with even when I was driving him crazy with questions, e-mails and phones over a two day period, He did not lose his cool.
(I know I can be boarder line crazy some times.)

The parts arrived in the mail faster than the brakes come on..duh..duh.

Thank you Norman

Ron

crawler

Aug 5, 2011
Wichita, KS
I don't have my bike going yet, but he was top notch to deal with answering questions and such. I had a few issues (not a parts problem), and he explained to me what I needed to do quickly to make things work.