Brohers,sisters...Greetings!!!

GoldenMotor.com

rockinrob

Sep 3, 2008
My name is Rob from Wallingford Ct and I have been commuting with my Ride all summer. its a 70 cc n-70 from Boygofast mounted on a shhwin skyliner
I have encountered and overcome many challenges including a strange tire popping problem(tires too wide...Chain:-( )I would be happy to speak to anyone building or having issues,Rick at Boygofast has been awesome
u can reach me here or at [email protected]
good luck!!!

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum. Be sure to post some pictures of your build. We love motorized bicycle pics. Glad you joined us.....................

LordMaximo

Aug 31, 2008
High Plains Desert, Roy UT
Sorry to here of the tire problems Rob. And befor I forget, I am new here as well, WELCOME to a really cool gathering of great folks from around the world. I ride big bikes too, so I can feel your troubles deep. When my brother and I did some conversions on our hogs, we had to invest into some extension hardware, which allowed for a belt drive unit on a 250mm wide wheel. It will be just the same for you on your ride, but not as drastict as a 250mm street tire.
I think if you shot us some pictures an some measurements in the tech section, some of us could help offer up a good fix it for your problems.
One thing I love the most in mechanicing is the chance to help engineer fixes for machines. :cool:

Maximo

rockinrob

Sep 3, 2008
Sorry to here of the tire problems Rob. And befor I forget, I am new here as well, WELCOME to a really cool gathering of great folks from around the world. I ride big bikes too, so I can feel your troubles deep. When my brother and I did some conversions on our hogs, we had to invest into some extension hardware, which allowed for a belt drive unit on a 250mm wide wheel. It will be just the same for you on your ride, but not as drastict as a 250mm street tire.
I think if you shot us some pictures an some measurements in the tech section, some of us could help offer up a good fix it for your problems.
One thing I love the most in mechanicing is the chance to help engineer fixes for machines. :cool:

Maximo
think I solved it with 1.75 tires instead of 1.90,I really love the fat tires though,I was going for a very old look...Rob