Velocars and other interesting vehicles.

GoldenMotor.com

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
Your quite right Annie started & participated in this, one of the all time best threads! Get better... Rick C.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
I keep hoping that Anne stops by once in a while to see what is happening here. I'm sure that not being well and not being able to work on anything has taken the joy out of being here.

Just hope that she stops by once in a while and yes this is one of the best threads here.

Steve

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Nobody has poster for a while, thought i would put this in here, to anyone thinking on building a volo. All about steering geometry, and what should be instead of the lod right angle straight spindles of time past. You can read it all or go to page 11 on down and get the angles.........................Curt

http://www.hellbentcycles.com/trike_projects/Recumbent Trike Design Primer.pdf

PS. Sad that we no longer here from Anne, sure hope she is in good hands.

moto-klasika

Jan 12, 2013
Bern (more) and Belgrade (less)
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Hello Curt,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Here in Europe, if quadricycle has narrow rear axle, with wheels at distance smaller that 46 cm (around foot and half), it is classified as three-wheeler! Not of much importance because quadricycles are allowed in all of categories of light vehicles! But, it would be simpler if it is fake three-wheeler (with four wheels) - no need for differential and could have one break at axle... simplified lights and signalisation, too!Could be with driver-passenger seatin IN a car on a seat or AT a car on saddle... Could have body or not, closed or open, no need for windshield, or rollbar, or seat-belts... But, real three-wheeler is possible on Mochet base and style[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Zoran[/FONT]

Last edited: