Got some new tools

GoldenMotor.com

cory151

Oct 19, 2010
SoCal
Well I needed a few odds and ends so I could build the Morini mounts for my beach cruiser and heres what I got...

Whole lotta Blue

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
A brand new tig AND mig machine. Nice! Someone spent some money today. Good machines like that will last a long time and help you build many cool things.

cory151

Oct 19, 2010
SoCal
Yeah I was so happy with the quality of my Maxstar 200 SD the last 4 years that I have a hard time not buying blue.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
cal-aero supply in paramount sell's govt surplus alum,s/s steel and all kinds of nuts bolts by the pound. not as cheep as it used to be. but you can spend hours looking in their. now they have added chineeze crap but its easy to spot. at one time it was a market so its pretty big store

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Now that's what I call a good shopping day. Miller is a quality machine. Your projects now are limited only by your imagination. Good man, Charlie Brown. Have fun.
Now you need to start saving for a plasma cutter.
Tom

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Very nice, man what I would have given to use either one of those millers today as I was stuck using a stick welder for my rack. Excellent buy there, didn't know chipotle stock was up!

cory151

Oct 19, 2010
SoCal
Very nice, man what I would have given to use either one of those millers today as I was stuck using a stick welder for my rack. Excellent buy there, didn't know chipotle stock was up!
Yeah I bought it at 39.90 per share when I realized I was addicted to there burritos and it shot all the way up to 276 per share the other day so I had to get rid of a little.

I hated getting rid of any but I figured I could only justify it I bought something worthwhile. Now maybe I can get these mounts done so i can make the next San Diego ride again. zpt Looking forward to hanging out again.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
pretty good food. hard to belive its owned by micky-d. but come to think about it everything is set up super clean and they are always the same as the next one. peace of mind i guess all the meat comes from the same horse ranch.

spit_fire

Aug 28, 2009
Brampton
heres a rookie question why do you need a mig and a tig, ive never used a tig (thats the one with the pedle to control the aperage right?) ive only use a mig and good old steel welding with a set of torches and a rod or a coathanger (dont worry no coathanger on my bike or anything that involves a safety concern) srry to ask such questions im just interested in welding and unfortunetly i hardly come across it and im a mechanic i think its sad how so many mechanics cant weld (at least here in brampton and im reffering to the younger generation) but i love it i dont know what it is about it but ever since i could remember ive jumped on any opportunity i got to weld.