Old topic new situation:Bike Berry Service

GoldenMotor.com

PhillyJ

Oct 1, 2012
st george utah
So, I ordered the Reverse mount fuel tank from BikeBerry some weeks back, and I received the Rear mount tank with rack. Not a problem, I contacted them and right away they sent me a return slip and the next day I had it out by FedEx. Almost three weeks went by with out a word, and I contacted Bikeberry to see if they had received my returned Item. They contacted me a couple of days later and said that they had, and that my correct product would be in the mail soon. True to their word I received my "correct" package within a few days, and lo and behold, it contained the same tank as I had just returned. Now the first time is no problem, I understand shipping mistakes, but to send the returned item right back to me? I do not understand that. Now it has been almost a month, I have no product and no money to show for it; no apology, and waiting on their response. Any one else have experience with them like this?

Desert Rat

Jul 30, 2012
Apache Junctoin Az
So, I ordered the Reverse mount fuel tank from BikeBerry some weeks back, and I received the Rear mount tank with rack. Not a problem, I contacted them and right away they sent me a return slip and the next day I had it out by FedEx. Almost three weeks went by with out a word, and I contacted Bikeberry to see if they had received my returned Item. They contacted me a couple of days later and said that they had, and that my correct product would be in the mail soon. True to their word I received my "correct" package within a few days, and lo and behold, it contained the same tank as I had just returned. Now the first time is no problem, I understand shipping mistakes, but to send the returned item right back to me? I do not understand that. Now it has been almost a month, I have no product and no money to show for it; no apology, and waiting on their response. Any one else have experience with them like this?
HAHAHAHAHA The bikeberry black hole
Sorry you got sucked in, just keep at it. hopefully they'll eventually get it right

CoolCruiser

Jun 15, 2012
Massachusetts
Does the fuel line port run from the same end as the fill port ? If the fill cap is at the back of the rack and the fuel out port is at the front of the rack I would take it off your hands for what you paid.

PhillyJ

Oct 1, 2012
st george utah
yeah the fuel line is at the same end as the port,

I'll give jack a call on Monday as you suggested, its just frustrating because I just got done dealing with a prescription safety glasses company for over two months in order to get my correct order, and as soon as that was settled this happened.