BMX Build

GoldenMotor.com

Speedy Wilson

Mar 10, 2009
Ringgold,GA
Sweet,i just hope the heat from the engine/exhaust isnt to bad on you. I would like to take it for a spin...lol...im still trying to hussle up a bike on craigslist for a build. found a nice scooter to strip for parts but the guy wants cash. Need to sell a pressure washer for part money...keep us posted..would like to hear the top speed.

Brains

Jul 21, 2008
Adelaide Australia
G'day Fellafoe,

Very easy we simply laced the rim using a hub which had a disk carrier, simply machined out the hole pattern to the sprocket & affixed directly to the disk carrier.

hope this helps some

Cheers

Brains

pedro5189

Jan 21, 2008
England
Brains has kindly put up a whole host of pictures along with rather detailed explainations of the build so it might pay if you read them before posting.

A little research goes along way

Buttons101

Oct 26, 2009
Maryland
Pedro. I appreciate the response. But it was merely a bit of drollery. I have read over the whole thread a number of times and was simply saying how helpful and convenient a how-to could be. Again, cheers.

A little debonair goes a long way

pedro5189

Jan 21, 2008
England
Buttons that wasn't targeted at you, more so the number of people asking how he attached the sprocket, I should have realy gone in further depth but figured people would understand as i won't have been the only that has that view. So I'm sorry for the confusion Buttons

Brains, have you considered doing a video to show how well it performs?

Also what piston and crank have you used to up the cc that high? the only combinations i was aware you could use on those engines are 39cc 47cc 49cc and 52cc. have you used happy time componentry or somthing similar?

tskrem

May 7, 2010
Adelaide
that is a great bike you got there. looks amazing. im from adelaide too, havnt seen you fly past me yet.

i got a 66cc HT.

btw are you tony's son from rse?