jb's EZMotorbike

GoldenMotor.com

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Hi Jay, seems to me that when I shipped your Manual, it had a 48 rear, with a 9 tooth front? I know that ratio does not work well on Q-Maqtic, you changed out the rear sprocket I guess?

Mike
I changed it to a 56 tooth & that works great!! 48 was a little high & the engine was losing power before hitting top speed. I also got a hub adapter to hold the sprocket on from Pirate Cycles. Justin ships fast. only took 2 days to get it.

Hi Jay,

Were you able to mount the 56 tooth sprocket on the hub adapter easily? Is it possible to post pictures of the 56 tooth sprocket installed on the hub?

I get a lot of calls everyday asking if a different sprocket can be fitted to the hub mount.

Have fun,

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Hi Jay,

Were you able to mount the 56 tooth sprocket on the hub adapter easily? Is it possible to post pictures of the 56 tooth sprocket installed on the hub?

I get a lot of calls everyday asking if a different sprocket can be fitted to the hub mount.

Have fun,
These hubs are great!! Get your Manic Mechanic hubs from Pirate Cycles!!! Hub adapter 001.jpg

Hub adapter 002.jpg

Attachments

Last edited: