newb from tx,

GoldenMotor.com

freebill

Oct 28, 2013
Dayton tx. USA
hello all, im new to the sight and motorbikes had mine a few months now, still working on how to keep it running long enough to get out of town, here i am working on it again, does anyone know if there is a rash of coil pak and magneto burnouts?,could this be a buy buy item, like carry a few with you, lol any how hi to all im off to do an exorcism on the bike,, hope this interoduce gos through, last one didnt

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. We're glad you've joined.
As for your ignition question it would help us to know what engine you have before offering help or advice.

Tom

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
hello bill and welcome to our motorized bicycle community. I hope you get your bike going soon,. I am into electric bicycles however wanted to welcome you to the forum

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. I have had very good luck with the ignition on my HT 2stroke. I had problems with the manual clutch, which I remedied by installing a centrifugal clutch.

freebill

Oct 28, 2013
Dayton tx. USA
thanks all, as for the motor 2door, its a bb flyinghorse 66cc, i got a kit from gb to install on another bike but i have used some parts from it, o well it can wait till i replace them, but the one im using had got wet and didnt start one day after i was riding so i checked for spark had none replaced coil didnt do it replaced magnito and got it going, cool,,,, till i went on a ride around town and to store it was running good, when i left to go home i could'nt keep it running, now i have spark from mag and not coil, i know that says its bad, but two in a week? thats why i ask if there is a shorting problem i may not know of or do they just go bad that easy? its been probs from the start with one thing or another, fix something something else breaks, lol by the way the bike is my main transportation to,, thanks for any advise and hope im not frazing thing the wrong way, to upset anyone.

bill