Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silver Bear

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
You otta see just what that pup can do to a box of milk bones. This year I'm taking a large sack of them and hope they last.

She never met a milk bone she couldn't be friends with.

Steve.

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
Hi The Aleman,

Is that your 2010 Build? If so, indicate the chosen name and I will see If I can add you to the Poll [voting].

Have fun,
That's the one. I call it "OCD" because it's white (always cleaning it!) and has touchy, complicated (at first) trigger-based controls. Throttle is the LS trigger, shifter is the RS trigger. Took me nearly 2 weeks to master their timing!

Aleman, is that tank on the back gas or fatigue redution fluid for the rider?

Steve.
I heard someone at a gas station say to his friend it looked like an aluminum hemorrhoid lol. I wanted fuel capacity, and that tank gives me over 100 miles of range. I couldn't bear to bolt a tank to the top tube, and I need seat height because I'm tall. So there it went!

Congrats, Scotto! 1st Place!

Please email me @ [email protected] to arrange shipping your award.

Because of confusion, misunderstanding, unclear rules, and the largest class in the 2010 4-stroke in frame build off, we decided to add a second award in the cruiser class, and it will be sent to the second place winner.

Congrats to Terry Blow for award #2.

What a fantastic group of motorbike builds. What a fun event. We are honored to have sponsored the Build-Off, and thank each and every person for the outstanding effort.

Have fun,

Last edited: