My electric bike

GoldenMotor.com

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
At first, i thought is was a Cyclone kit. Is it a kit or did you design the drive train yourself?

KiM

May 5, 2010
Australia
Nice job, and yes it looks to be a cyclone 650watt dual freewheeled setup. Look into Lithium batteries when those slas die on you, much light setup can be had with alot more range using lithium, they are also alot cheaper in the long run.

KiM

jose Pinto

Aug 29, 2010
Portugal
Nice job, and yes it looks to be a cyclone 650watt dual freewheeled setup. Look into Lithium batteries when those slas die on you, much light setup can be had with alot more range using lithium, they are also alot cheaper in the long run.

KiM
Kim hello how are you! I know a lot of time your chopper bike, I followed all the history Endless-sphere. I love your bike. did you feedback to weld all the pipes? is a perfection. as the batteries I agree with you perfectly know that the lithium It is very better. But I'll tell you a sad story. When I bought the Cyclone kit also bought a 24 pak lithium v 20 ah, but shortly afterwards one of the cells died pak. I complained by email to the CYCLONE and our known PACO not bother to answer, I now have the pak standing there who still do not know what to do

KiM

May 5, 2010
Australia
Pull the lithium pack from its enclosure and take pictures, post it in the Battery Technology section of the Endless Sphere forum, you will be advised what course of action to take then in regards to wher to purchase a replacement cell and how to replace it.

KiM

jose Pinto

Aug 29, 2010
Portugal
Pull the lithium pack from its enclosure and take pictures, post it in the Battery Technology section of the Endless Sphere forum, you will be advised what course of action to take then in regards to wher to purchase a replacement cell and how to replace it.

KiM
Hello Kim, thanks for the info, I'll deal with it sooner. already now what is the autonomy of your bike?

KiM

May 5, 2010
Australia
No worries buddy, i'm sure the battery will be a very cheap and easy fix, are you sure a cell has actually failed and its not just a lose battery management system wire? Either way, i would fix it as soon as possible and replace those lead acids your using, Lithium are far better option. You can see how my new bike is coming along here or on the Endless Sphere forums also.

KiM