Hello from Santa Cruz!

GoldenMotor.com

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Howdy Welcome to the forum!! I think two more post and it will start working for ya. Its how the forum filters spam. Glad ta have ya here. This is a very informative place!

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the site. you can now post your motorized bicycle pictures and links. glad to have you with us
.wee.

bragbox

Sep 17, 2009
NoCal
YO
another NoCal member... i've converted my S'Cruz full suspension TAZMON with a Golden Eagle 2.9hp motor w/ custom chamber.

just found this site... NICE!

Last edited:

LWPSCORPION

Oct 13, 2009
McKinleyville California
Hello Santa Cruz....Hello From Northern California , Another new guy ! I am currently a WHIZZER DEALER here in N Ca. I Have built several 2 stroke kit bikes, working on a Grubee 49cc 4 stroke kit for a customer. And I would like to say hello to Al, A WHIZZER engine kit customer of mine. Nice to see you here. I just emailed you asking how you were doing. I'm 63 Retired , love Bikes, I currently have a 1991 FXSTC Soft Tail Custom Harley, 1981 naked HONDA CBX 6 , 2000 BUELL thunder bolt ,2007 SUZUKI 650 DR SE Dual Sport, and about 15 or so WHIZZERS including One of Debbie LaLones and enough parts to build at least 2 complete bikes and spares left over. I also have a WC1 Flamed personal bikes of Debbie LaLone , Al I have a NE-R , I love that bike Runs 38mph ,I think if i tweek the CVT, I can get more speed,I have a NE-5 that will run 48mph ....Al , What is the CVT clutch spring color ? Black Or Red ? I sell Whizzer Engine kits I make Vinyl Graphics, I make WHIZZER signs..Enough about me....Thanks for letting me join.Hope you usflgall can make sense of this mumbojumbo... Wayne

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
... o_O

I gotta move to Cali.

lol welcome to the place ScCruisin! Nice build, very clean - I like the shorty fenders!

Last edited by a moderator:

LWPSCORPION

Oct 13, 2009
McKinleyville California
Hello again, I am in the REAL NORTHERN CA, 80miles south of the Oregon border 15 miles north of Eureka Ca and 1/2 mile from the coast. REDWOOD country. How do you up load pictures ? Wayne

Last edited: