My latest. Vintage AMC cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn

Still working on which tank to use.
Have a cool round gallon or more from old tiller or mower that looks right at home out back, but would require losing banana seat so I'm still on the fence about it.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
The gas mask is freaky-cool!

Maybe you could rig some LED's in the eye holes............... even freakier-cooler!!

MacZulu

Jul 3, 2015
Vancouver
I agree mask is almost creepy, in a good way. cool bike to motorize, is there anyone who has tried to give a bannana seat a spring suspension? (I ask as I go to google it)

edit. so I see that there are springer banana seats, that would be nice.

Last edited:

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Really cool looking bike. ... I'm really liking the old gas mask up front which gives it a really sinister look...
I saw a motorcycle like that before where the guy used a similar gas mask and put his headlights in the eye holes.

Uncle Bob

Sep 1, 2015
Walla Walla. WA
Great looking bike, and like the rest I really dig that gas mask up front and like the idea of using lights in the eye lens's. That gallon gas tank would look great mounted under and to the rear of that banana seat. Road Warrior chine girl!!!

maniac57

Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
It's a 26"
Here it is in final trim.
Will be removing the pipe before it sells.
MINE.

And a bit of new paint with part of an old schwinn decal really makes it pop.

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
Awesome awesome awesome. I really liked the gas mask. I was thinking, keep the banana seat and mount your big tank behind it and have a 9 foot long bike ha ha.

maniac57

Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
I removed the pipe and banana seat before sale. It now has HUGE comfy exercise bike seat and stock pipe.
Still runs almost as hard. Very well tuned for a stock RT carb
All I did was needle to second slot from top and it pulls hard WAY past my comfort zone! (first tank)