North Charleston, SC moped enthusiast.

GoldenMotor.com

klumaverik

Jul 13, 2011
North Charleston, SC
hello everyone,
I went to buy fireworks the other week for the 4th and low and behold, a beautiful enginezed bicycle. After begging and pleading with my wife and explaining how much money i would save in the long run by installing one of these I finally got the ok and bought a bike, (Next la jolla street cruiser) i have had my eye on a mcgrubee gt5 66cc but now that I look at the diminsions I'm worried it's not going to work due to the bottom bar of the bike curving upward. I think if I know how long the highest part of the engine was I could possibly stuff it in the widest part of the middle of the frame but I don;t want to invest almost 200 bucks on an engine that I can't install and the place I was going through doesn't take refunds for that. So if anyone could help me I would be forever grateful and I will have pictures of the bike up soon probably tomorrow on the 14th. thank you for reading this. and good luck with all your bike tricking.

Ernst

May 28, 2011
Turlock Ca
Welcome.

You have a reasonable wife.

Um there are some needs as to how best to mount an engine. The mounts must fit flush and it is important to have the carburetor somewhat level.

As for the room to mount? Post more for the friends. I'm rather new so I'll stop short of advising on mount space.