RIDE/SHOW IN SAN DIEGO JUNE 11th!!!

GoldenMotor.com

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Hey guys yesterdays ride went very well we had a wopping 6 bikes show up lol. All good. Thanx to everyone that made it out. I will post pics up as soon as I can. Tony....Konos ened up being out of the question when we showed up there due to the long line as always hahaha. Good cheap food!!! We ened up over at Taco Surf instead. I am already planning another one right now!!! It will be on a Sunday to help out with parking for those who have to cage it in. We might meet up at Balboa also instead!!! It was a blast!!! See you all at the next one!!!

-Hawaii

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Tony I got a Ride coming up. Gonna call it the JULY FRY RIDE!!! I think a bar-b-que would bring some people out lol. Im gonna have it on a Sunday so people who have truck it down will have an easier time. Gonna be near the end of the month.

-Hawaii

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
Thanks for posting up the pics! I see that Badbooh made it! Glad your bike is back on the road.
Thanks Tony! I agree 71/2 months was way to long to just look at my bike disabled collecting dust and not doing what she was born to do....RIDE! Can't wait to get the old gang back together plus the newbies. There will be some great rides this summer down in SD.r.ly.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Thanks Tony! I agree 71/2 months was way to long to just look at my bike disabled collecting dust and not doing what she was born to do....RIDE! Can't wait to get the old gang back together plus the newbies. There will be some great rides this summer down in SD.r.ly.
Yes......if riders will show up.......

dnut