Hello from suburban Philadelphia!

GoldenMotor.com

vmc5150

Jul 30, 2008
Hello all,

I just finished my BGF "80cc" build and after many setbacks (last task was putting on the chain when the bike fell and snapped the clutch lever), and I rode last night around the neighborhood. What a blast! Was hitting about 20-25 mph without going WOT. Got some stares and funny faces from the neighbors. But just as others say, when I tell them the mileage and that I plan on riding to work (12 mile round trip), they tell me its a great idea when they realize how much money I am saving.

If anyone else is from the Collegeville are and wants to get together for rides, just send me a message!!!

Vince

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Welcome Vince! Wear eye protection and ride safe. Some of them bugs hurt
when they hit. Your going faster on that bike and it's a fantastic way to get out and about!

vmc5150

Jul 30, 2008
Thanks for the welcome! Well...After a week of riding to and from work, my back wheel decided to give up on me. I guess with the strain of the sprocket on one side of the spokes, really bent it out of shape to the point where it was too far gone. (They were cheap steel rims on a 100 dollar bike, so I didn't expect much). I have an order for 2 alloy rims with 12 gauge spokes so hopefully they will work better.