Gday from Australia

GoldenMotor.com

ratrod

Feb 7, 2011
Australia
hi all wow what a site.....i have just run in my rat rod cycle, its running the grubbee f80 killer just added some flames (from the US) to the tank and shortened the rear guard, i am in the process of boost bottle and exhaust mods.......cheers

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
hi all wow what a site.....i have just run in my rat rod cycle, its running the grubbee f80 killer just added some flames (from the US) to the tank and shortened the rear guard, i am in the process of boost bottle and exhaust mods.......cheers
G'day Mate, howzit goin? Glad you could join us, sounds like you're havin a great time motorizing bikes, post some pics when you find the time, would like to see your builds.

Cheers and have fun downunder! dnut

ratrod

Feb 7, 2011
Australia
gday MotoBicycle Friends....
Im In Adelaide and i will post some pics tomorrow
the forum has been great it sorted out my carbie reving probs and vibrations too i cut the misses rubber mat for the mounts ....she wasn't impressed.... i am running an extra tank of oily fuel and cant wait to run it leaner it feels like it wants to go a bit more at the top end, the boost bottle will be good too...
ive had to service my coasterbrake had a collapsed berring - wasnt fun lucky escape....: )

matty67

Feb 6, 2011
perth australia
i made my own boost bottle out of a small spray can and two brass fittings and some fuel hose, just fitted it and the power and smoothness is awesome :)

ratrod

Feb 7, 2011
Australia
Hi there Matty 67

yeah that sounds like the way to go cheers for that.......ive also heard of people setting up their own NOS kits with small soda siphon bottles to the inlet manifold for that extra power.....for now though i will do the bottle and exhaust then see from there.....

matty67

Feb 6, 2011
perth australia
Hey rat rod
ive got a starfire 66 cc engine, only just becoming happy with it now after i rubber mounted everything. After looking more on the net i should have got the skyhawk super rat, what engine is yours?

ratrod

Feb 7, 2011
Australia
gday Motobicycle friends.......here is a pic of my ride low but i would like to go even lower with my next one i think i need to look to Califonia for a bike???anyone selling stretch cruisers in Australia??

Hey Matty67 Your engine is great ive seen them fly in my area with some mods and balancing.......it doesnt matter what engine you have i believe the set up is vital.......
im running skyhawk f80 killer which is the 66cc slant head with mods- carb and ports.

Last edited:

matty67

Feb 6, 2011
perth australia
Hey rat rod, very nice ride. Your engine looks like the skyhawk super rat which has 2mm stroke more than mine and has bigger bearings, ports, carby and revs to 7000rpm instead of 5000rpm like mine. Yeh set up makes a big difference to enjoying your ride.