Louisiana Newbie!

GoldenMotor.com

nhssdf4

Jun 21, 2010
Ruston, LA
Hello forum!

I am new to the motorbike world... My friends call me Griff so thats who i am. I am a Louisiana Tech student in Ruston, Louisiana.. If you ride in Ruston i would love to get to know you and ride together.. I am also interested in building my own Full suspension motorized mountain bike.. But that seems close to impossible... on my budget... Feel free to PM me or message me.. I am very friendly and competent..
Hope to become very involved! See you on the road! xct2

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. Seems like we had a contest on this site a while back for the cheapest build. It would be full of tips for stretching the money.
Anyway, I doubt you have much time to tinker if you are an engineering student. A hard tail bike will be an easier build and require less chain maintenance. Good luck.

nhssdf4

Jun 21, 2010
Ruston, LA
Welcome to the forum. Seems like we had a contest on this site a while back for the cheapest build. It would be full of tips for stretching the money.
Anyway, I doubt you have much time to tinker if you are an engineering student. A hard tail bike will be an easier build and require less chain maintenance. Good luck.

Well as it is Summer time and i am a very lazy engineering student... I have a good bit of it. If you can find the thread and post a link.. that would be great! Ill go digging as well but you will prolly find it before me. I have posted another thread as well if you would like to respond on it. Thanks a bunch!

ezdoesit

Jun 17, 2010
Michigan
Hello forum!

I am new to the motorbike world... My friends call me Griff so thats who i am. I am a Louisiana Tech student in Ruston, Louisiana.. If you ride in Ruston i would love to get to know you and ride together.. I am also interested in building my own Full suspension motorized mountain bike.. But that seems close to impossible... on my budget... Feel free to PM me or message me.. I am very friendly and competent..
Welcome to the forum nhssdf4! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects!

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hello forum!

Hi and Welcome
If you ever need anything let me know if you have any questions just ask me I am known for my informative videos and my website is full of the same kind of videos glad your here enjoy the forum
Cheers from Blow By U
Terry