"The General"

GoldenMotor.com

Cobra GT

Apr 16, 2010
New Orleans, La.
First build, Macargi "The General", Raw 80 W/ ported head. With my fat ass (250+ lbs.) on it it does 29.9 mph if i have the wheel factor right.

:

Cobra GT

Apr 16, 2010
New Orleans, La.
i am building a stretched Macargi Puma GTS w/ Grubbe 80 next will post pics. And after that i have a Worksman trike w/ a Honda 4 Strike waiting to be built

Cobra GT

Apr 16, 2010
New Orleans, La.
here is another updated pics with a K&N style air cleaner, notice the allen screws are on the whole motor i can set you guys up with a kit of them if you are interested, pm me or call for price. thanks.

[/IMG]

vincent713

Jun 2, 2010
Dallas
Nice bike indeed. I have a question about "cruiser lovers" Isn't it hard to peddle with a 1 speed especially when you're going up hill? I have a 12 speed and it's kinda hard for me to go up hill, I can't image a 1 speed. I'm assuming motorize cruisers mostly use the engine and not the peddle?

moronic_kaos

Apr 6, 2010
Connecticut
With an 80cc (66) you can pretty much scale anything that a car can, just slows down a bit.

The 48 you need to kinda help it on the really steep hills, or sometimes on dirt. But the 1-speed is more than sufficient. What I do is drive in a criss-cross pattern and the bike seems to take it better (trick I picked up from my Goped). Of course, a mirror helps for cars.

CoastalCruiser

Apr 28, 2010
Spaced Coast
There aren't any hills at the Beach around here unless you count the causeway bidges. It's pretty flat in Florida. Besides I upgraded my gears from 44/18 to 46/17! :)