haveing no luck with 80cc spark

GoldenMotor.com

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California
Yeah, I've made the same mistake, not looking at dates. VERY FUNNY. The only real problem I have with this thread is almost everyone is calling a COIL a MAGNETO. Magneto coil is fine, But a Mag and a Coil are two separate and entirely different things. The reason I have a problem with this is because when we ask someone to describe a problem they need to be precise about which part or parts they are dealing with. YEAH, I KNOW, We all know what the person means, But I feel part of my responsibility is to help a newby out with as much precise information as possible.
I guess this is just a pet peeve, or possibly a :eek: OCD :eek: of mine.
fatdaddy.
I agree with you fatdaddy. Proper terminology is important, especially when responding to a NOOB. That way no problem of error. I like the distinction - magneto rotor and magneto coil.

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Sorry, I wasn't trying to be nasty and sometimes it's not bad to bump an old thread if you're having the same problem that the OP had and need answers. It shows at least that the search feature was used.

But answering a question that is 4 years old? Okay, maybe the original post dates or thread age isn't the most noticible thing.
I'll keep quiet. Sorry, carry on. :)

Tom

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
So, Whadya think Doc, I'm I a sicko, Do I have an OCD. After all, It's ONLY 4 years old, I just couldn't let it go. Couldn't let it go. Couldn't let it go.........
fatdaddy.

Batmanpitts

Jan 19, 2017
Louisiana
Here's my issue...brand new motor, third one so I know the basics at least but darmeat thing. No matter what I do there doesn't seem to be a spark first problem second problem is I can push the bike even with the clutch down way easier than k could with any other bikes. Changed cdi spark and magneto. Took piston out to turn it around since from shipper the arrow was facing the intake so there shouldn't be an air leak on the top end. I'm lost. Help please. :-||