Golden Gate Open Class E-Bike Race!

GoldenMotor.com

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Pedal assist only. I was hoping I could show up on my gas bike cause I really want to race... No pickup truck assist getting there laff

"Rules: You can race any e-bike motor displacement/power you want as long as it's pedal assist only. No throttles allowed. Wear a helmet and we recommend sun screen."

Barnfresh

Sep 5, 2011
Nor-Cal
Yeah, i really want to race but my ebike is throttle only. I hear they make a PAS sensor that acts like a throttle and it can be connected directly to the throttle wires coming out from the controller. Folks on ES say it works sketchy at best but all that matters is if it will get me on the course for the day. I'll be dialing power output way down anyway using the Cycle Analyst so that my batteries last for the hour run. So far I haven't been found anywhere that sells one here in the states, all the ones I've run across ship from China.

Last edited:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Yeah, i really want to race but my ebike is throttle only. I hear they make a PAS sensor that acts like a throttle and it can be connected directly to the throttle wires coming out from the controller. Folks on ES say it works sketchy at best but all that matters is if it will get me on the course for the day. I'll be dialing power output way down anyway using the Cycle Analyst so that my batteries last for the hour run. So far I haven't been found anywhere that sells one here in the states, all the ones I've run across ship from China.
Same here I have a MP3 with a thumb throttle.