anyone know best place / price for micargi puma or mustang or other stretch bikes ?

GoldenMotor.com

abefroman

Sep 13, 2013
new orleans
I guess i lucked out a few years ago when i bought my micargi puma off of amazon for $238 shipped !!!

anyone know the best place / price for these now ?

cheers

Motakitty

Feb 14, 2015
San Jose, ca
Re: anyone know best place / price for micargi puma or mustang or other stretch bikes

I bought my puma gts from beachbikeoutlet.com I thought their price was fair and their customer service was great. My Springer front end came bent(i don't blame them add it was factory packed) and they sent me a replacement very quickly without hassle.

abefroman

Sep 13, 2013
new orleans
Re: anyone know best place / price for micargi puma or mustang or other stretch bikes

well, they have them for $400. that's pretty steep. looking for a lot less than that.

Motakitty

Feb 14, 2015
San Jose, ca

That was the best I found when I was shopping for it. I saw it on Amazon for dirt cheap but was out of stock

Aug 17, 2011
Springfield IL.

I purchased my Micargi Mustang via amazon about 3 or 4 months ago.
$359 shipped.
Just recently I got finished with it, and wanted to buy another.
Now the cheapest price is about $425 shipped....
Im in hopes they go back down this fall.
You can get a frame only for about $200 via ebay.
That's tempting to me, because I upgraded to 12 gauge spokes , so the Micargi wheels are not that important to me. Youd still need a wheels, front end, handlebars and seat. And perhaps a pair of fenders.
For now, Im just sitting on the sideline, waiting for a Black Friday special of some sort!

gstrope

Feb 19, 2009
texas

Kohls has some pretty good prices and free shipping

gstrope

Feb 19, 2009
texas

Kohls has the Puma for $359 and free shipping

Motakitty

Feb 14, 2015
San Jose, ca

This threads 2 years old but I'm sure this'll help someone

If you want just the frame; fuhuastore.com, they're on ebay, but I think you might get a better deal, directly from them, as they don't have to pay flea bay. They're selling the mustang, frame only, for $159. I think shipping is free for you guys (mainland); I'm in Puerto Rico, so I'm looking at another $100 for shipping! That being said, I don't want to get a frame, until I can find out the size of the bottom bracket. I asked the seller this; and his answer to me was; "it's just the standard size cruiser bottom bracket". Well, does anyone know; is it pressed in/screw in? and what size is it? Any help on this wouild be greatly appreciated.

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
I believe the micargi mustang, the bottom bracket, the diameter is 2 1/4 inches. This is the value off the bike buyers .com or .net web site. Go to parts or frames then there's a picture of a stretch cruiser frame with the specs.