Sup boys n girls
New to motorized , but experienced custom bicycle builder
Joining to get knowledge about engines and mechanics
big fan of vintage bikes and boardtrackracers
.wee.

Chaz

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver, British Columbia
Welcome to the forum. There's a ton of info here and some good people willing to help.

Have fun and post photos of your drop loop frames when you can. I think you need to make 5 or 6 posts before you can upload photos.

sbest

Nov 3, 2015
Nova Scotia
Bonjour de la Nouvelle-Ecosse. Bon a entendre d'un autre Canadien. Trop froid pour faire du velo ici maintnant, mais un bontemp de faire des fabrications. Ne jamais oublier que nous voulons beaucoup de photos!

1hp

Mar 11, 2017
Montréal
Welcome to the forum. There's a ton of info here and some good people willing to help.

Have fun and post photos of your drop loop frames when you can. I think you need to make 5 or 6 posts before you can upload photos.
Nice! Thank you , my cargo is the closest thing to a drop loop i have done yet , but the one i am starting is a boardtrack racer replica
image test:

Bonjour de la Nouvelle-Ecosse. Bon a entendre d'un autre Canadien. Trop froid pour faire du velo ici maintnant, mais un bontemp de faire des fabrications. Ne jamais oublier que nous voulons beaucoup de photos!
Merci! Super , un francais :) oui , toujour sur un projet, surtout l'hiver , je suis habituellement tres généreux avec les photo oui

1hp

Mar 11, 2017
Montréal
Thanks :) its the first thing ive built with my first welder a year ago.

@Chaz: you on RRB forum also eh ? your nickname and picture tells me something , sorry having memory probs

1hp

Mar 11, 2017
Montréal
here some of the (pedal bikes) ive customized and built :

my vision of a drift trike(pedal powered drifter)

My 1938 Elgin , everything but the naked frame was added/made including the springer fork i designed

My 1940's Centrix ,again started from a naked frame , custom tank with lights in it, and dually rear wheel

A modified cromoly peugeot into a BTR

thats my latest and funkiest bike ,(ride O'clock)that won 3rd in RRB Muscle bike buildoff this year.

looking forward to build the next one (1914 Cyclone BTR replica) with a motor to help me haul it across town

Chaz

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver, British Columbia
Nice bikes! You are going to have a lot of fun here.

To answer your question, I am only on this forum. There must be another chimp out there.

Keep us posted on your drop loop boardtracker frames!