tonchio tronfio board track racer

GoldenMotor.com

ducaroso

Oct 16, 2014
greece
the price is forbidden but I can ensure you I have spent a lot more trying to make my own engine I have 4,5 half finished engines that neither works or may work and this one is perfect you buy it once and has spare parts forever im in serius thoughts about it

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
There's a fakev twin out there, the dummy cylinder is the air filter, I forget which engine is the base, but it's all modern Chinese parts.

ducaroso

Oct 16, 2014
greece
sb I used the blu poly...something its called dow here in Greece and then I melted it with acetone there is a video in you tube ill try to find it it is very helpful I use it for years now I make café racer seats and gas tankstanks

ducaroso

Oct 16, 2014
greece
more or less do the same procedure you can even use carbon fiber with polyester not the special compound they use it comes way cheaper

ducaroso

Oct 16, 2014
greece
it had to be done otherwise it would never be finished the problem is that I need some parts from the other frame and I don't want to destroy it

ducaroso

Oct 16, 2014
greece
ok so I welded the frame and did a little rolling test in the balcony the handle bars are too front and I think I will need shorter pedals in any case as a bicycle it works fine now im waiting for some parts to arrive and in the meantime I will refine the gas tank

Attachments

ducaroso

Oct 16, 2014
greece
jazz you are totally right that's exactly what it is my other built is a constant consumer of money and time so I had a lot of parts laying around so I decided to built this one with the left overs of course this aint its final form but I have started building the board track months ago and still haven't riden anything so I cant wait to put something on the road that's why I built this.i don't know about all the other guys in this forum but you start building a motorized bicycle replica and in in the end you need to built a motorcycle to be pleased and safe for the road