Julia the Hippy Killer

GoldenMotor.com

BrockB

May 19, 2011
United States
Hey fellow MBers.
My name is Brock, i live in Oceanside Ca.. long time lurker and finally got pictures of my bike.
The bike is a collaboration of atleast 3 different bikes
standard 80cc motor kit
old yamaha tank (holds a smidge over 2 gallons) had to chop quite a bit out to clear the pipe. also added a sight gauge.
old CR 80 pipe, cut and massaged to fit the exhaust port, a piece of some old handlebars, and the factory muffler.

I call her Julia, like Julia Childs.. cause she's old, she's ugly, but she can cook.
top speed is ~35 but shes more of a cruiser.

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
That's a sweet collab for sure.....got alot goin' on! I really like the "enforcer" air box, the ol DT 175 tank with custom sculpting, the CR pipe and the super comfy saddle and rear fender combo. You spent a fair bit of time on the build for sure......welcome to the forum Brock (^)

dnut

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
That is a very sick bike. You have excellent taste :) The license plate fender is super cool, the fat pipe is sleek, and the tank and color scheme rock. I love this bike :)

moonshiner

Apr 23, 2011
tennessee
old ugly looking stuff is the in thing now , i saw a dude driving a rusted out clear coated Nazi army issue "the thing " with a chopped top and 15 grand worth of motor , frame and running gears , it was just the coolest , man i love the license plate fender and the ammo can .wee....

BrockB

May 19, 2011
United States
Thanks guys.. i pulled the seat off to do a little mod. (i needed an acess hole so i can get to the rear brake nut) but now that i have my seat pan off i think im going to re do the rear brakes all together.. (the inevitable can of worms)

BrockB

May 19, 2011
United States
Thanks.. yeah all detail parts are things that where just laying around my garage. the license plate fender has been a thing ive wanted for a while and love how it came out.. simple, dirty, and highly effective.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
belive it or not you could be hasseled by useing that plate [impounded] every dept has at least one barney fife. my advice would be a front B.C. plate. adiaos mofo!