Fun high speed corners

GoldenMotor.com

happyvalley

Jul 24, 2008
upper Pioneer Valley
Originally Posted by BiMoPed
Would have loved to have you race at Willow Springs this last Saturday.
The track is the place to let it all hang out....
Maybe next time?
Best suggestion on the thread and props for organizing an event that brings the credibility of a sanctioned event.

What the rider in vid does with his own head is his business. He could ride at Willow Springs without a helmet for all I care. (except the promoters wouldn't let him)

What the rider does with his business if he has one is his decision, and while I don't view it as favorable I guess he does, though it wouldn't interest me to buy something, probably just the opposite.

What the rider and his bud do on public streets could be my business though, I might live in one of the houses in that neighborhood and be annoyed at the what my own neighbor calls "buzz bikes" and the noise. I might be pulling out my driveway, step off the curb walking my dog, or a half dozen other daily things and I doubt he could stop in time.

I also think it does our hobby no lasting good to fit the stereotype that every detractor out there wants to conjure up when they mention "buzz bikes".
So by your (failed) logic, NOBODY should be riding motorized bikes because they annoy people?? I'm sure your engines (and the engines of every non-electric powered member here) annoy people just as much.

You seem to doubt that a have a business? The link is in my sig. I have two.

Lots of misplaced hate here pal, you really need to think about how you talk to others.
Nothing misplaced I can assure you, those are your words and thoughts not mine and your choice what you want to read into it. There is no inference of my doubting owning a business, read it again as it was intended, an impersonal observation that anyone who has a business makes the decisions of the model they want to follow.

Lots of things might annoy people, that's not the point unless again you want to read that into it. The problems arise when people get repeatedly annoyed and feel they have legal recourse to complain, and speeding around through neighborhoods will do it, for you and me and eventually everyone else on an MB.

Look, I feel I was careful in explaining my POV. You might not like it but then why post on a public forum if you think constructive criticism is out of line and feel the need to be defensive and mischaracterizie it as hate?

You might not recognize it but as you go on about your success in business, I wish you well but I've have been around long enough to know that success is also ultimately measured by being able to stay in business and not slapped down prematurely by government regulations.

Last edited:

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
What it all boils down to is that the video while awesome and exciting and makes me want to go out buy one seems to send a message out that it is ok to weave in and out of traffic. It makes people belive that all of us go out and ride like this. Going through a park full tilt. That is what I think everyone is getting bent out of shape here. I dont doubt your skills in life let it be riding or owning a business. I would recommend to reshoot the video and post a message about always wearing a helmet riding safely and riding in designated areas only. I wish your business the best of luck. I think we all need to simmer down here. RIDE SAFE AND KEEP IT RUBBER SIDE DOWN!!!

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Great video I loved it!(^)

I ride just like this when I am pedaling my non motored bikes..

AKA no helmet it's my choice.

If I am going fast enough and can clear traffic to cross a lane and get over and out of the way then I simply do it. I am courteous to all traffic.. This is how I drive. I saw nothing wrong here.

Well mebbe if he had a helmet a pocket calculator and never smiled he could have been just like the ?:D Complaining here.rotfl

Get a grip guy's smile once in a while too!:) Its not that hard to do! :)