Spooky Tooth Cycles Closed untill further notice

GoldenMotor.com

skiball83

Nov 18, 2010
Chicago
That is some horrible news. Ive only ordered from him once..tried for twice but he was already shut down. Gave amazing service. It was some of, if not the best customer service I have ever received. Sad to see such a pro go.

Lance Portnoff

Mar 22, 2010
pennsylvania
Thanks Roland for the death race 2010 in which I raced and got 9 th place at

THE MOST FUN I EVER HAD IN MY LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS BRO!!!!!!!
LANCE,
TEAM DESIGN LOGIC MOTORBICYCLES

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Terry told me this the other night. It does really suck. Spooky was a one of a kind company. The reasons should cause all of us to ride a lot more safely. Remember, bikes with motors - a souped up motor on a very thin bike frame. Wear ALL your safety gear. Probably not the thread for it, but maybe the "Death" race should be renamed......just saying.....

chrome

Jan 10, 2010
manila, philippines
I just read this and makes me sad to know that the site/company responsible for my mb addiction has closed its doors. Nonetheless, THANK YOU Spooky Tooth for appearing on my search page, and I wish you better luck on your future endeavors!pec.

Skarrd

Oct 13, 2010
Chandler, AZ
sad, sad, sad day...

only bought from them once, (bought my NT carb (refuse to call it SPEED)) but they were very prompt and had an excellent price on it!

i'm gonna miss them :<

hopefully whoever buys and takes over the company doesn't run it into the ground, or only sell overpriced equipment.

GlueKill

Jun 16, 2010
Columbia, MO
Well that sucks. He sent me a HD wheel in late December and I told him I'd send him pictures of the final result when I was done, which was last weekend. Guess there's no point now.

hmiwb

Oct 6, 2009
Missouri
I was just at their web site and it appears normal and open for business. Has there been a change of status? They've been a big inspiration to me to build my first bike.cvlt1

hmiwb

Oct 6, 2009
Missouri
I didn't actually order anything, I was just looking around thinking how I might spend some tax refund money. I was surprised to hear that they are closed down considering that the web site looked quite open for business. Just hoping, I suppose that they were still in operation.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada