Los Angeles October Ride??

GoldenMotor.com

REDI

Jun 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Anyone out there looking to ride this month? I was thinking if there was some interest we could do it on one of the next Sundays. Hows the 24th? I am open on what route to take. I just want to RIDE! What ya think??

r.ly.

REDI

Jun 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Well, if the ride is going to be on the westside.... The last route we took was great! (thanks VMB) If I were to change anything it would be to add a lil Santa Monica detour... If there is more interest i will look into it further.

REDI

Jun 10, 2010
Los Angeles
We could start about 1o am and i think its about 20 miles. If we go the same way heres the post from the last ride. AGAIN if anyone out there has a better route please speak up....I am just "going with what I know" its a good route, its close to where i live, and i know the area. I haven't had a whole lot of time to go search for another route.

Meeting spot Palms Park Library
Here's a map... Google Maps

Here's a map of the route
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...226613309086bb

Last edited:

REDI

Jun 10, 2010
Los Angeles
I have to apologize, the links that i posted last night didnt work....sorry. But as i was tring to post working links my boss walked over and asked to work the next 2 sundays.....stupid NFL. I love football but not working it.. Anyways, sorry for starting something I cant finish, but I tried.... I just want to ride and hope we can get one set up soon.

bangbang880

Mar 22, 2010
Los Angeles
i thought i heard a bunch of buzzing bikes last night going down Glendale Blvd? did you guys happen to ride????
at any rate hope there"s one soon. in L>A>.