i´m from Sweden

GoldenMotor.com

brumbrum

Jun 1, 2008
Hello.
Johnny is my name and an from sweden, i have just purchase a chines 4-stroke kit and im waiting fore delivery first week in july.
A have hade original victoria bicycle motor, and it is fun, but now i want to do something own.
In sweden it´s against the law to drive a motorbicycle, old things from 50-60 is okey but you can´t construct you one:confused:

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Welcome to you both....

Do you mean the 2 stroke bike kits are illegal there. They would like to do that here as well in the usa.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
hi johny! welcome to the site. i am awaiting my 4 stroke also from dax. i should have it by monday and am excited as heck. glad to have you with us
:ride2:

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
You could always build an "antique bike" and tell them it's really old!

Welcome to the international and growing bicycle motor forum!

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum. Lots of motorized bicycle enthusiasts here. Yea like he said. Build it and tell them its old..............:D

caincustomcycles

Jan 23, 2010
Austin
hej,... hopp det är ok för mig att skriv dig i svenska men min svenska inte bra men jag prov skriv. jah vet du vill mig att skriv engska battre men jag vill bara rolig. okay jag vill dig att vet jag bara flyga till austin, texas av leksand. vet du leksand? visst! Jag vill vet om du vet om motorized bicycle i sverige. köp motorized bicycle i sverige nu eller ? jag är nyflik. förlåt om min svenska därför jag är döv. min teckenspråk är battre. Hihi! Trvelig idag! vi ses,... tack!

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
@ Brumbrum: Jawohl! bättre nu. Aber Ich spreche eine kleine Deutche. I can only read Swedish though, I do not know enough to speak it. I learned German when I was little, listening to granparents speak it. I am starting to forget now. I am pure-blood German, but was born in the States.