A few things for sale

GoldenMotor.com

fugit

Mar 5, 2012
Oregon
I have three left over parts for sale ( maybe four) if anyone is interested. If interested make a fair offer pay shipping and it is yours! I have a paypal account to do transaction.

1.) NT Carb ( New)

2.) CNS Carb w/offset manifold ( New)

3.) Expansion chamber.

4.) Maybe sell SBP expansion Muffler Black ( New)

The NT Carb is New never used and same with the CNS Carb. I do not have a choke cable or switch for CNS carb though. The expansion chamber was put on bike and ran around the block a few times then removed.

I am going to put them on ebay but figured Id offer them here first. I will have some other misc stuff later after finishing a few scheduled installs. Got to see what they might want/need first so check back for odds and ends.

See my thread about "business model blow" as to why I am selling stuff. I am getting alot of install calls which suits me fine. The carbs I bought one of everyone I could find on the net when I got started building these bikes a few months ago and settled on the one I like on my bike (Performance Carb from JN motors) SO take advantage of a lower then normal price if interested.

Also I may sell my new SBP expansion muffler if I get close enough to cost. Not sure about that though after running the first expansion chamber I really want to put it on my bike but got her so tuned now not sure I want to mess around retuning as she runs out so pure now. Let me know if any interest in that and we might make a deal.

Attachments

fugit

Mar 5, 2012
Oregon
Yes on the NT carb weediez...

Venice I am supposed to sell both my bikes tomorrow. If that goes through that sounds good. Ill let ya know by Thursday.

fugit

Mar 5, 2012
Oregon
NT Carb - SOLD
Expansion Chamber - SOLD
SBP Expansion Muffler - SOLD

Still got the CNS carb if someone wanted it to fug around with. I think the carb would be great if you know how to tune one.... The cost is going to be right to so common folks :) Oh and I found the off set manifold for it so thats included....

Last edited:

fugit

Mar 5, 2012
Oregon
How much you want for the CNS carb?
They go for 50 plus shipping everywhere I look. I have two manifolds for it: The stock one that is angled and an aluminum one made my manic mechanic ( Or pirate cant remember). With the aluminim one you dont need the spacer it is milled to fit it perfectly.

I did find the choke cable and choke switch for the CNS as different then originally posted.

So you get:

CNS Carb
Standard stock manifold
Aluminum Milled Manifold ( Desgined for CNS Carb)
Choke Switch
Choke Cable

Ill take 55.00 and I pay the shipping if you want the aluminum milled manifold with it.

If you do NOT want aluminum milled manifold i'll take 45.00 and I pay shipping.

thanks....

fugit

Mar 5, 2012
Oregon
I believe I have seen them for 25 bucks. Thank you anyways.
You might find the first version for 30-35 bucks not the second version. I'll slap it on something eventually if someone doesnt want it. It gets a bad rap for some reason but it is a great carb if you know how to tune one. My friend has the second version and purrs like a kitten and much better then the stock carb. If you are in the market for a carb in general look over JNMOTORS site they got a few good ones there and some cheap add on kits for the stock carbs. You might get a good performance boost by doing that too...

Here are some links to current cost I found:
Carburetors:

http://spookytoothcycles.com/compon...age=vmj_ace.tpl&product_id=415&category_id=93

http://www.bikeberry.com/cns-high-performance-carburetor.html

http://www.jnmotorsbikes.com/product_p/jnm1110.htm

Manifold:

http://www.pistonbikes.com/product-p/mmimcns40.htm

Predator303

Apr 26, 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I dont want to say its too expensive but for the longrun I am going to buy one of the 9HP KTM engines anyways. If it would be 20 or 25 bucks I wouldnt have take it but like that its not really worth it. The only problem I have is that in high rpm sometimes it feels like the gas is cut off for 2 seconds. Anyways thank you for your time to answer my question.