Where can I get a new sprocket?

GoldenMotor.com

raptor50

Sep 1, 2008
hi all
i have the perfect spring chain tensioners i,v made one to test and i have around 300 miles on . it relieves all tenion on chain if you have a sprocket that has high spots in it. i have never seen one for sale so i desighed one myself. with this tensioner i,v made you can roll any bike with a high spot in the sprocket and you will never feel any chain tension with peddling or by rolling it.i,m going to start selling them .so if anyone is interested in one .just e-mail me at [email protected]

Nomad

Aug 4, 2008
U.S.A.
I saw some different sprockets for a #41 chain at Northern Tool, they would need more holes drilled in them.... heavy duty...

generalmyers

Jul 13, 2009
Pasedena, Md
i need a 50-55 tooth sprocket but i dont know where to order one im doing a non kit bike and i need one to weld on where my crank used to be because i want to still be able to shift and all th cranks that ive seen with remotely that amount cost too much

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Are Number 40 and 41 chains and sprockets the same and isn't number 40 whats used on bicycles now
Generalmyers,
The are not the same. I don't think anyone has used #40 for bike chain. #410 is very close to bike chain and is what is supplied in some of the newer motor kits. It is noticably narrower than #415 or #41 chain. It probably would fit standard bicycle sprockets but don't quote me on that; I haven't tried it.
Tom

generalmyers

Jul 13, 2009
Pasedena, Md
Wait so 41 is used on bikes thats a relief then i have found sprockets for my bike now i can create a jack shaft for my bike so i can shift gearsall i need is 41 chain 2 8t 41 sprockets and a 54t 41 sprocket