CNS Carburetor

GoldenMotor.com

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
No... but when I first saw the ol' boardtrackers I thought the same lol

Turns out it's just because copper work hardens, add in a bit of extra length w/the loop and it's less likely to fatigue and it's much easier to remove the carby or w/e - but the glass bowl filter is exactly like that :D

weegenc

Sep 18, 2010
Charlotte nc
after reading all of this **** i just bought a stock carb until i know what the **** i need to do with this one. thanks to all for your help but im still lost. anyone got a good youtube video explaining a cns carb and not the 10x more complicated motorcycle carb that kinda looks like it.

skipu

Aug 6, 2008
New jersey
nothing but luck with my cns the port that goes to the fuel bowl is just a vent/overflow and the other was for oil injection wich you would not want to use anyway in my opinion adjustments vary quite a bit due to fuel / temps/ plug range / motor timing all are limiting factors i tune mine everytime i go riding takes 20 seconds watch your plug if its coffee color after wot run your good to go if its running good but seems a little lean drop a plug range

shane patterson

Jun 1, 2012
australia
hi i got one of these carbys and it instatley bosted the performance as befor my 48cc would top out a about 42kph with the nt carby but now reaches 50kph and the acceleration is so much beter worth the money for shoure