Motorized Felt Bicycles

GoldenMotor.com

Rotor

May 24, 2009
Tacoma Wa
Ridleys are nice and all, but your paying about a $2,000 mark up for nice looking engine mounts and chain tensioner. I'm working on a Felt Twin right now, and when its all said and done I don't think ill have 1/3 the price of a Ridley into it. That's including the price of the bike, engine, disks front and rear, suspension forks, parts from Manic Mechanic and Acme Labs. I think there is a thread about it some where.

Rotor

hmlhogan

Jul 23, 2009
Kingman, AZ
I know but if you dig around you will find the link to their motorized Felt bikes, showing 5 models including the favored MP bike with 2 different size engines. Yes, they call them Ridley Vintege Motorbikes but they are Felt retro bikes motorized, check both sites.drn2

hmlhogan

Jul 23, 2009
Kingman, AZ
The reason I sent the 1st msg was some folks were trying to find the PM model with a motor already added and thaat site does show one, don't need to buy the expencieve stuff, just like the Derringer bikes are very nice but not for $3200. I do understand and thanks

hmlhogan

Jul 23, 2009
Kingman, AZ
I have maniac mechanics url and plan to purchase from them but you mentioned the Acme Labs, could you please give me the URL so tto check them out, thanks M8
Michael

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
I have maniac mechanics url and plan to purchase from them but you mentioned the Acme Labs, could you please give me the URL so tto check them out, thanks M8
Michael
were not really a vendor yet, we have a clutch kit were making for people who PM us about it, doubles the holding power of the stock clutch, were working on a V twin motor and a bolt on gas tank. once were up and running with a full menu of products we'll set up a web site and become a sponsor on motorbicycling.

hmlhogan

Jul 23, 2009
Kingman, AZ
Thanks for note, sounds like some great product developement, wishyou great luck & hope to hear about you soon, let all at the forum know!!
Michael