clutch bucking

GoldenMotor.com

JTinFL

Feb 4, 2010
Port Charlotte,Florida
I've seen a part on a web site called a bucking bar to control clutch.Just a small round piece of metal.No explanation or install instructions given.I don't know if it works or will cause more serious problems down the road.Can anyone give me a safe and effective way of solving this problem?

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Bicycle Motor Engine Clutch Bucking Bar Parts - Motorized Bike Clutch Bucking Bar Parts - Bike Motor Clutch Bucking Bar Parts - Motorized Bike Parts

Just a replacement part that your motor already has, without it your clutch will not work.

You remove the clutch cover and it's right in the center of the sprocket. You can just pull it out with your fingers and behind it is a ball bearing. I just keep mine greased up very well, ball bearing and shaft or bucking bar as kings and gasbike call it?

Attachments

Last edited:

JTinFL

Feb 4, 2010
Port Charlotte,Florida
Thanks Fairracing31,one mystery solved.As you can tell I'm fairly new to MB's.I've put together 2 in the past month and am itching to have a go at a third.This stuff's addicting!!This is the place I need to be with all your folks collective knowledge.