Battery University

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
here is a link to battery university i got from paul at em3ev. great place to learn all about battery's http://batteryuniversity.com they cover lead lithium and all types of battery's. how to properly charge ect, real good info for those of us that are still learning about motorized bicycle battery's

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Nice thanks Paul. I will check this out. Already looks like I have info to stuff I've been woundering about!!

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
I'm excited- building batteries seems to be the most practical way to go to get below the expense of a bottle battery- at least until more "10 mile" half batteries come along. At 63, I may not get there much, but learning stuff about the batteries, and they have great parts now that snap the batteries together at both ends and to each other and also metal strips that need no soldering. I'm interested in keeping things small and light and most of the batteries out there are large and heavy bottles and canisters. It would be nice to be able to simply replace the cells periodically and avoid the large cost of heavier e-bike pre-assembled batteries. Thanks.