Total Motorbicycling.Com Members Now!

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
While there is another thread related to total registered members of 26,000!

I thought it would be cool to have a thread showing total registered members and growing everyday, and related statistics so here it is!!!

Motorized Bicycle: Engine Kit Forum Statistics

Total Registered Members: 28,262 as of December 2, 2010

Total Threads: 20,090 as of December 2, 2010,

Total Posts: 217,909 as of December 2, 2010,

Welcome to our newest member, Fraspearn

So there it is hopefully we will break past 30,000 members before January 1, 2011.

Who knows, now we have the U.S. Gov't contemplating a new $0.25 ( twenty-five cent ) tax hike for petrol here in the USA due to federal spending / deficit, this may send even more people here to Motorbicycling.com looking for alternative transportation in motorized bicycling.

Peace Crazy Horse.brnot.shft.usflg

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
An interesting statistic would be how many new members a week back through time.

thedude

Sep 10, 2011
San Francisco
Set the program to log each daily statistic, and then hyperlink the log, and search through the log for any day you want since the program became active.

[email protected]

Nov 18, 2011
Hemet, Ca.
I live in California and in looking for the right information I find I am going in circles. I would like to find out if there is a 2-stroke leagle in Calif. if so who carries them. If not where can I find the best deald on a quality 4-stroke bicycle kit? What is the best kits for the money. I need to buy/make a motorized bicycle because of gas prices, so my pocket book has limits.