rattle can paints!

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
things have really changed over the years. last time i tried to paint with a rattle can it leaked, it made a mess, nozzle would clog and it had no consitancy. i painted my motorized bicycle all with rattle can and they are good. i know how to airbrush but had to try this and i am really impressed. no clean up. with an air brush clean up takes longer then painting. with the can to clean the nozzle you turn it upside down and a quick blast. boy things have changed. any department store you can get it in auto area. here is the paint job i did with it and a little tape

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
How do you do the masking and stuff on the tank and chain guard? Looks pro.

A little step by step for painting flames...I assume you cut a pattern?

I'm not good with that kind of stuff, funny that I'm surrounded by female artists in my house. I'm just the Mr. Fixit Dude at home.

Your rear whitewall looks like ****.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
tire is clean now did it last night lol. i used painters tape and covered what i did not want painted. found a car on the internet with flames and saved it cropped it expanded it then printed it and taped to tank and cut out the flames. was actually pretty simple

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I'm looking for a bunch of car stickers for my next build. Gonna put them on the gas tank like they did in wwII on fighter planes... LOL

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I have changed my mind no car stickers. I want stickers of wheel chairs, and hikers carrying those sticks and wearing knee socks. maybe a cat or too as well in honor of Norman and rufus. i wonder if it is five hikers and you are an ace.

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
I love it wheel chair stickers! Yea you knock off 5 and your an ace last I knew.
Deacon have you found your neighbors still?
Or do you have one of your own I'm beginning to wonder?rotflrotfl
Best shine I ever drank had plums in it and it was purple and it would burn with a pretty blue flame in the dark couldn't see the flame in the light.
A couple of shots of that and you had better be sitting on the floor cause if you weren't you would very soon be there checking the cracks in the floor. with both hands trying to get a good grip, digging your finger nails in the floor, your toenails dug in just trying to keep from being spun off the world. It was great until someone slammed on the breaks,then the going full tilt in the opposite direction thats when I'd spew, game over. Then it was trying to swear off ever doing that again and promising to be good , begging God to let you sober up.rotfl

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I gave up drinking anything after my balance went all to heck. Before the bike I could fall down getting out of a chair. Take a drink? I might as well sit in the floor to drink even a beer. So I gave it up. Much easier on the bones this way.