Peerless Leader gets a Windscreen

GoldenMotor.com

caduceus

Feb 4, 2009
Frostbite Falls, MN
With cold weather rapidly approaching - it was 37 degrees Fahrenheit this morning - I wussed out and put a windshield and lower on the Peerless Leader. The lower really reduces the vortex that comes up from under the windshield at speed.

Attachments

caduceus

Feb 4, 2009
Frostbite Falls, MN
That is such a good looking outfit. Yep, the cold is coming. When it get's really cold will you wear a snowmobile suit?
SB
Thanks for the compliment. Since the longest distance across town's maybe four miles one way I'll probably stick to my normal winter wear because with the lower in place there's almost no air movement behind the windscreen. I've been looking into heated gloves, but not too hard.

Maniac, I've got heated grips on my snow blower and I love 'em, but I use the snow blower for sometimes hours at a time. I've a set of heated handlebar grips that I bought for my Vespa when I was commuting 80 miles round trip, but I never got up the gumption to install them. I'll have to see how the winter goes.

Last edited:

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
That is a nice looking bike.

And your scenery reminds me of home. That was in Michigan, actually. And our neighborhood was a bit more hilly. But the two counties to the east were a bit more flat. And many neighborhoods looked a lot like that. It kinda takes me back.